Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thank You

I see you everywhere I look,
I feel you every time I move,
I hear you everywhere I go.

I wish I could give you the World.
I wish I could give you the Sun.
I wish I could give you the Moon,
The stars, and everything around.

I can’t give you any of that.
I can only give you my love.
I can only give you what I own,
Which is a love that has grown, and grown
And grown some more.


My love keeps on growing,
My feelings keep on changing.
Every second to something bigger,
Every second to something better.

I see you.
I feel you.
I hear you.

I look outside and see trees.
I see flowers,

I see beauty,

I see you!

I touch the air and feel your skin.
I touch the water and feel your touch.
I look around and I feel you.
I listen to the sounds of the World;
The noise of the cars,

The anger of chaos taking over.
I hear the birds singing,
And I listen to the wind.
I listen to them carefully,
And feel like you’re watching over me.


I hear your voice in the songs of the birds.
I hear your laughter in the wind on the trees.
I hear you all around me.
And finally everything goes.


You are my angel,
You are my Goddess,
You are my Queen,
You are my life!


I see you,
I feel you,
I hear you,
I love you!

I love you like no other,
I want you forever.
I need you for life.

Thank you!
Thank you for arousing my senses,
Thank you for giving me my life.
Thank you for loving me,
Thank you for being mine.
Thank you!

Nuno Geraldes Barba

(Registo IGAC#786/06)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voltaste! Realmente tu se não estás apaixonado não estás vivo. Estou sem palavras. O poema está...profundo e tão... A mulher em quem essas palavras foram inspiradas tem sorte em ser amada dessa maneira. Luta para o manter acesso. Beijinho, Kica.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me cry!

Como é que é possível alguém escrever assim?

Obrigada, da tua nova amiga anónima, que já te tem sorrido por aí...=)

2:41 AM  
Blogger MNA said...

Gosto muito deste!!! Não me fazes chorar, mas admiro a tua "ingénua" honestidade

grd abc

Sr. Miller

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jovem artista,

Concordo com a "kika", sortuda mulher que provoca tão sentido "amontoado de palavras" no meu homonimo!

Embora distante, estou contigo na luta!
Abaixo a banalização das palavras e atitudes,
Abraço,
Nuno Mayer Jardim

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tens tao de profundo como de sonso:D!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home